New messages Members Forum rules Search
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: kostova  
uCoz Support Forum by uCozers » uCoz » File Catalog, Site Catalog, Publisher, Ad Board » Adding entry....read more link at bottom! (sml[answered](How to add entry with read more link at bottom ))
Adding entry....read more link at bottom!
deeru1988Date: Sunday, 2009 July 26, 9:47 AM | Message # 1
Font size: A | A |
Private
Group: User
[ ]
Hello .....
Please tell me how to put / code the [Read more] links in the articles ...we are posting..!!!

To better understand my question ..u please see the visual screenshot attachment i have uploaded below...!!!!

Please reply the code/anything else as soon as possible!!!

as i know it for sitenews setion..i.e., ( CP -> Site News -> Module settings -> Show brief version of the text if it is too long: put a check mark and "read more" will appear automatically.) this....but READ MORE link is appearing only for the entries that are posted in sitenews section!!!

But i want it (read more link) for File catalog and site catalog section entries..how to get it there!!! Please reply me with full description!!!

Attachments: 7612623.jpg (41.0 Kb)

BrazenDate: Monday, 2009 July 27, 0:45 AM | Message # 2
Font size: A | A |
Colonel
Group: Administrator
[ ]
As far as I know "Read more" automatically appears in Site Catalog. See our Site Catalog.
I am not sure about File Catalog so here is the process on how to add "Read more" link.

To add "Read more" to File Catalog go to
Control Panel » Customize design » File Catalog » Appearance of entries and add this code

Code
| <a href="$ENTRY_URL$">Read more</a>

In case you want for Site Catalog too.
To add "Read more" to Site Catalog go to
Control Panel » Customize design » Site Catalog » Appearance of entries and add the same code I provided above.

This is how it looks

Attachments: 8440199.jpg (2.2 Kb)

LOL With Us! l Game Blog l 3D Autos

"knowledge without wisdom is curse" Alex Seb

uCoz Support Forum by uCozers » uCoz » File Catalog, Site Catalog, Publisher, Ad Board » Adding entry....read more link at bottom! (sml[answered](How to add entry with read more link at bottom ))
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyrights uCozers 2009 - 2024 To TOP
Refresh Smileys Manager