New messages Members Forum rules Search
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: kostova  
uCoz Support Forum by uCozers » uCoz » Design Customization » Making something. Need Help!! (sml[Default])
Making something. Need Help!!
ShiFTDate: Sunday, 2009 November 15, 6:24 PM | Message # 1
Font size: A | A |
Private
Group: User
[ ]
Hey. What I want to do is I want to make tabs in my users profiles. I alread done it. In the first tab I want the user profile. Done. But in the second I want a Poll, just for that user (not really a poll, a thing asking if he completed a certain game or not. "ex. Have you completed Burnout 3? Yes "radio button" No "radio Button"") and then a save button and then showing the results. Other persons aren't allowed to change other people's profile's poll though.. How can I do that?? plz, I really need it

AltricDate: Monday, 2009 November 16, 2:13 AM | Message # 2
Major
Group: uCozer
[ ]
This is not something I know of, you might have to try experimenting with certain features. (ex. - Condintional Operators..?)

"When you get frustrated, just ignore it and keep on enjoying life."

kostovaDate: Monday, 2009 November 16, 5:19 AM | Message # 3
Colonel
Group: Administrator
[ ]
As far as I know, there is no way to do this unless you're using a script that's url-based.
In other words, you can easily add $_USER_ID$ to any part of the url and it will be different on every page.

ShiFTDate: Friday, 2009 November 20, 9:24 PM | Message # 4
Private
Group: User
[ ]
I know, it is possible, with some kind of coding that ucoz Supports. Javascript, html, idk..

What I want is like to be able to edit this data in "EDIT YOUR PROFILE":
[table][tr][td]"Game_Name"[/td][td]Have you completed it?: Yes "radio_btn" No "radio_btn"[/td][/tr][/table]
And I want it to, when a person selects Yes for a specif game, to give them an award

What I want others to See is:
[table][tr][td]"Game_Name"[/td][td]Completed: Yes or No (depending on the users selection)[/td][/tr][/table]

I'm not copying anyone because I had this idea, but I site made it but Idk the code.. can someone help?

uCoz Support Forum by uCozers » uCoz » Design Customization » Making something. Need Help!! (sml[Default])
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyrights uCozers 2009 - 2024 To TOP
Refresh Smileys Manager