New messages Members Forum rules Search
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: kostova  
uCoz Support Forum by uCozers » uCoz » Design Customization » jQuery noconflict (sml[answered])
jQuery noconflict
kostovaDate: Wednesday, 2009 August 05, 9:00 AM | Message # 1
Font size: A | A |
Colonel
Group: Administrator
[ ]
I've probably made this topic before at the ucoz forum, but after looking at the tutorial site where jackass got the awesome scripts, btw, thanks for translating them :D, I saw that some of the scripts required another jquery library...
I, on the other hand, really want to use the latest version of jquery tabs, but I've tried it before and it's conflicting against the preexisting library that ucoz has.

I was just wondering if anybody knows how to use jquery noconflict and please give me a tutorial =p. I've already went to the jquery site...just don't understand how or what to do that's all =s

Edited Byheysupp - Wednesday, 2009 August 05, 9:01 AM

Z10Date: Wednesday, 2009 August 05, 3:32 PM | Message # 2
Major
Group: uCozer
[ ]
Well I'm not really an expert on this. But i'm pretty sure you have to stick with the one uCoz uses. You can still check but i don't know. Sorry.

"When life gives you lemons, make orange juice. Sit back, relax, and let the world wonder how you did it."

jackassDate: Wednesday, 2009 August 05, 5:09 PM | Message # 3
Major general
[ ]
heysupp, well if you want to use more than one, than try this script smile

Code
<script type="text/javascript" src="location of your.JQuery.js"></script>
</head>
<body>
<script type="text/javascript">jQuery.noConflict();</script>

If it works, than post here results please smile

kostovaDate: Thursday, 2009 August 06, 3:19 PM | Message # 4
Colonel
[ ]
Works perfectly. Thanks! tongue

Since ucoz' current jquery version is 1.2.6, will the latest stable version work with, let's say the ajax pop ups? i.e. awards, reputation, the popup after you add an entry

jackassDate: Thursday, 2009 August 06, 3:22 PM | Message # 5
Major general
[ ]
heysupp, I don't know much about this, so I can't really help, but you can test it and post here all results what you get smile

uCoz Support Forum by uCozers » uCoz » Design Customization » jQuery noconflict (sml[answered])
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyrights uCozers 2009 - 2024 To TOP
Refresh Smileys Manager