New messages Members Forum rules Search
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: kostova  
uCoz Support Forum by uCozers » Other » Off-topic » How do I get to temporary / cache file in firefox? (sml[answered])
How do I get to temporary / cache file in firefox?
YoshoDate: Wednesday, 2009 October 21, 9:37 PM | Message # 1
Font size: A | A |
Sergeant
Group: User
[ ]
i watched a video on youtube and i know that firefox stored that video somewhere in my computer, now how do i get to it?

BadBoyDate: Thursday, 2009 October 22, 1:28 AM | Message # 2
Lieutenant
Group: uCozer
[ ]
message text deleted.
there u should c list of cached files

Edited Bykostova - Saturday, 2009 October 24, 12:41 PM

YoshoDate: Friday, 2009 October 23, 4:07 AM | Message # 3
Sergeant
[ ]
for some reason i can't s youtube videos there well i kind of do but they are not the videos just a youtube flash player, any other ways?

kostovaDate: Friday, 2009 October 23, 4:14 AM | Message # 4
Colonel
Group: Administrator
[ ]
That is a cheap way of stealing files. More specifically, images, flash, etc. I wouldn't even try it nor think of it. Thus the reason why youtube doesn't use direct swf's.
My opinion, don't listen to me.

YoshoDate: Friday, 2009 October 23, 4:19 AM | Message # 5
Sergeant
[ ]
they allow you to get videos in a matter a fact they are planning an adding feature in youtube where users can download videos directly from youtube, cuz right now users copy the url of the video and download it trough other websites

now speaking of firefox, i know there is a way but dont now where it is
i know how to get cached videos from IE i just don't know hot to get it now from firefox

kostovaDate: Friday, 2009 October 23, 6:20 AM | Message # 6
Colonel
Group: Administrator
[ ]
Youtube already has downloadable videos on few accounts. I'm sure this has been debated long before youtube became popular.

If they were to ever release a feature allowing users to download videos, it would probably put a huge dent in the servers, and not to mention the potential of users breaking copyright laws. Here comes my first response: stealing. If that were to occur, who is to blame here? Youtube. For allowing this to happen.

So don't expect this to happen anytime soon. Show me an updated news from youtube and then I will believe you.
As for the other sites that allow people to download through ytURL's, they are acting on their own behalf. They aren't endorsed by youtube and it is up to the person [e.g. you] to break a copyright law, via download.

AltricDate: Friday, 2009 October 23, 6:36 AM | Message # 7
Major
Group: uCozer
[ ]
Talking about/doing the act of "stealing" in any form is strictly prohibited @ uCozers.
Quote (kostova)
That is a cheap way of stealing files

This is locked.

"When you get frustrated, just ignore it and keep on enjoying life."

uCoz Support Forum by uCozers » Other » Off-topic » How do I get to temporary / cache file in firefox? (sml[answered])
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyrights uCozers 2009 - 2024 To TOP
Refresh Smileys Manager