New messages Members Forum rules Search
  • Page 1 of 1
uCoz Support Forum by uCozers » General » Announcements & Updates » Big changes for uCozers site! (sml[info]Coming soon!)
Big changes for uCozers site!
jackassDate: Monday, 2011 March 07, 1:37 AM | Message # 1
Font size: A | A |
Major general
Group: Administrator
[ ]
Hello uCozers!

Our site is up and running for almost 2 years and we have changed about 4, or more designs, it is too much, but how you all know, when you go to shop and want to bay some closes, you need to try on many, to get a right ones! smile

All designs that we apply to our site was and is with bugs! So they look ugly and some things was not working!
Very soon I will make some big changes, I hope you will like them!

Coming up updates:

New design! - Yes, again new, and this time I hope it will be the last one in next 2 years! This design will be without bugs will look great and all will work fine! I was searching for new design very long time and now I have found it, it is mixed up with other designs, so it will look original!

I sill need to make some small changes, so that it looks good in IE and other browsers, but in fire fox it is done!

Our cool profile page will look the same, some small updates only!

And next plan is to clean up our forum, delete or move to trash all no needed forum posts! Here I will need other admins to help me! So if you kostova and Brazen have time to help me, answer in this post please! So we will be able to come back faster!

We will have new features, like all users will be able to use Twitter in our site and mush more with time!

And with time we will try to win in uCoz's contest for the best website smile

New tutorials and new modules will be activated! smile

Hope to see you all inactive users in our uCozers site again like it was in the first day! wink

Have fun!

jackass

kostovaDate: Friday, 2011 March 11, 12:52 PM | Message # 2
Colonel
[ ]
Great work! Although I like the old uCozers logo, perhaps you could integrate it into this one.

BrazenDate: Thursday, 2011 March 24, 12:14 PM | Message # 3
Colonel
[ ]
Wow, as soon as I got on uCozers for a second I got confused, I was like wait is this uCozers website. The design look awesome, the Mini-chat ajax look beyond good. And wow forum is almost 2 year old!

LOL With Us! l Game Blog l 3D Autos

"knowledge without wisdom is curse" Alex Seb

jackassDate: Thursday, 2011 March 24, 3:56 PM | Message # 4
Major general
[ ]
Brazen, nice to see you here biggrin
Hope that you will visit us more often smile

I wanted to impress you all, I guess I did it tongue

13053121k0Date: Saturday, 2011 March 26, 5:48 AM | Message # 5
Private
Group: User
[ ]
good job! the new design looks cool. xD

uCoz Support Forum by uCozers » General » Announcements & Updates » Big changes for uCozers site! (sml[info]Coming soon!)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyrights uCozers 2009 - 2024 To TOP
Refresh Smileys Manager