New messages Members Forum rules Search
  • Page 1 of 1
uCoz Support Forum by uCozers » General » Suggestions to Improve forum » Remake the "Site Info" Page (sml[Default])
Remake the "Site Info" Page
Z10Date: Saturday, 2009 August 01, 9:03 PM | Message # 1
Font size: A | A |
Major
Group: uCozer
[ ]
I think the Site Info Page needs an Update. It's pretty dull and the header says. "About As". I hope you consider my suggestion.

"When life gives you lemons, make orange juice. Sit back, relax, and let the world wonder how you did it."

jackassDate: Saturday, 2009 August 01, 9:52 PM | Message # 2
Major general
Group: Administrator
[ ]
Well, I'm sorry for my English!

Maybe some one can help with this?

Z10Date: Saturday, 2009 August 01, 10:01 PM | Message # 3
Major
[ ]
You can add this if you please.

About Us

We are a website Dedicated to providing the best help to people about uCoz, Javascripts, and Other Types of Coding.
Maybe you came here because you got banned on the uCoz Support Forums, or maybe it was because you didn't get an answer due to bad english. Well here we'll give you an answer no matter what we have to do to get it to you. Be assured you'll get it. Always Remember no matter what anyone says we are all Equal, none of us are pro at what we do but we try our best and that's what really counts.

- uCozers Staff & Administration

"When life gives you lemons, make orange juice. Sit back, relax, and let the world wonder how you did it."

jackassDate: Saturday, 2009 August 01, 10:20 PM | Message # 4
Major general
[ ]
Z10, thanks for help!

At last some one is helping! wacko

Z10Date: Saturday, 2009 August 01, 10:24 PM | Message # 5
Major
[ ]
Anytime Jackass, It was my pleasure.

But.. there's still an issue the page still says "About as".

Edited ByZ10 - Saturday, 2009 August 01, 10:25 PM

jackassDate: Saturday, 2009 August 01, 10:36 PM | Message # 6
Major general
[ ]
fool shy That's stupid mistake! biggrin

Z10Date: Saturday, 2009 August 01, 10:37 PM | Message # 7
Major
[ ]
It's okay, it happens to the best of us.

LeekinzDate: Sunday, 2009 August 02, 3:44 AM | Message # 8
Lieutenant colonel
[ ]
We are a website Dedicated to providing the best help to people about uCoz, Javascripts, and Other Types of Coding.
Maybe you came here because you got banned on the uCoz Support Forums, or maybe it was because you didn't get an answer due to bad english. We will try to help in the most aspect of achievement and will try to get the answer for your question to you and as soon as possible. We aspire to be great, not pro, because we know we can help, we do it at the upmost ability of what we can. Always remember no matter what anyone says we are all equal, none of us are pro at what we do but we try to do our best and that's what really counts.

Edited it a bit. Fixed a few common mistakes (HEhe British ftw! Pure English.)

Z10Date: Sunday, 2009 August 02, 3:47 AM | Message # 9
Major
[ ]
Quote (Leekinz)
Maybe you came here because you got banned on the uCoz Support Forums, or maybe it was because you didn't get an answer due to bad english. We will try to help in the most aspect of achievement and will try to get the answer for your question to you and as soon as possible. We aspire to be great, not pro, because we know we can help, we do it at the upmost ability of what we can. Always remember no matter what anyone says we are all equal, none of us are pro at what we do but we try to do our best and that's what really counts.

Edited it a bit. Fixed a few common mistakes (HEhe British ftw! Pure English.)

I like mine, it flows better. Also, we have to make sure this works in a translator, for latvians.

jackassDate: Sunday, 2009 August 02, 5:20 PM | Message # 10
Major general
[ ]
Yeah I like Z10 version too

Closed!

uCoz Support Forum by uCozers » General » Suggestions to Improve forum » Remake the "Site Info" Page (sml[Default])
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyrights uCozers 2009 - 2024 To TOP
Refresh Smileys Manager