New messages Members Forum rules Search
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: kostova  
uCoz Support Forum by uCozers » uCoz » General Questions » Sync List (sml[answered]!IMPORTANT! Urgent reply requested. Thanks.)
Sync List
SlimDaddyDate: Saturday, 2009 November 14, 8:30 AM | Message # 1
Font size: A | A |
Private
Group: User
[ ]
With the steady growth of my site I'm finding it more and more desirable to have a sync list for my site's forums. Something that can display and link to the thread (in alphabetical order preferably) the title of the threads as sort of an A-Z Index. Like when a member makes a post it will be added to the alphabetized list when it's refreshed.

Example:
Movies
Almost Famous
Bruce Almighty
etc.

I've Googled and searched the hell out of this topic for coding simply because I can't seem to write this one up properly. Perhaps a plugin is required? I've even tried creating an Entries Archive box, but that only seems to want to index the main page (Site News) threads. Much thanks to anyone that can lend a hand on this matter.

Edited BySlimDaddy - Saturday, 2009 November 14, 8:31 AM

BrazenDate: Saturday, 2009 November 14, 1:33 PM | Message # 2
Colonel
Group: Administrator
[ ]
Can't help you with that, but kostova might give you some suggestions.

Kind of checked it and it looks like you can't get this don't with informers.

LOL With Us! l Game Blog l 3D Autos

"knowledge without wisdom is curse" Alex Seb

SlimDaddyDate: Saturday, 2009 November 14, 6:00 PM | Message # 3
Private
Group: User
[ ]
Quote (Brazen)
Can't help you with that, but kostova might give you some suggestions.
Kind of checked it and it looks like you can't get this don't with informers.

Yea, I looked into using Informers for this but that's definitely not the way to go. Thanks for trying, I suppose. Hopefully kostova has the master plan or code.

kostovaDate: Tuesday, 2009 November 17, 4:58 AM | Message # 4
Colonel
[ ]
Unfortunately, I don't think even by javascript there is a way of doing this. You could make a suggestion at the uCoz forum however. Sorry.

kostovaDate: Wednesday, 2009 November 25, 11:00 AM | Message # 5
Colonel
[ ]
SlimDaddy, read this http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/10-3756-1, it might be helpful. Sorry for getting back at this so late, I just stumbled upon this and never had the opportunity to use this before. If you catch on before me (on how to use it) please, make a tutorial or simply reply how you did so. happy
uCozers would be very very appreciative.

uCoz Support Forum by uCozers » uCoz » General Questions » Sync List (sml[answered]!IMPORTANT! Urgent reply requested. Thanks.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyrights uCozers 2009 - 2024 To TOP
Refresh Smileys Manager