New messages Members Forum rules Search
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: kostova  
uCoz Support Forum by uCozers » uCoz » Design Customization » Help with an Informer? (sml[Default])
Help with an Informer?
CraftyDate: Wednesday, 2011 November 09, 2:38 PM | Message # 1
Font size: A | A |
Private
Group: User
[ ]
Hey there.

I'm trying to get my latest video to show up on my Blog page via Informers, but when I use $MESSAGE$, It wont show anything at all, it'll show the other informer items, such as the title, and such. But just not the message? I really need the latest video on the main page.

http://rocksnotdead.do.am

Code
<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%" class="eBlock"><tr><td style="padding:3px;">
<?if($MODER_PANEL$)?><div style="float:right">$MODER_PANEL$</div><?endif?>
<div class="eTitle" style="text-align:left;"><a href="$ENTRY_URL$">$TITLE$</a></div>
<div class="eMessage" style="text-align:center;clear:both;padding-top:2px;padding-bottom:2px;">$MESSAGE$</div>
<?if($ATTACHMENTS$)?><div class="eAttach">Attachments: $ATTACHMENTS$</div><?endif?><div class="eDetails" style="clear:both;">
<?if($RATING$)?><div style="float:right"><?$RSTARS$('12','/.s/img/stars/3/12.png','0','float')?></div><?endif?>
<?if($CATEGORY_NAME$)?>Category: <a href="$CATEGORY_URL$">$CATEGORY_NAME$</a> |<?endif?>
Views: $READS$ |
<?if($USERNAME$)?>Added by: <a href="$PROFILE_URL$">$USERNAME$</a> |<?endif?>
Date: <span title="$TIME$">$DATE$</span>
<?if($COMMENTS_URL$)?>| <a href="$COMMENTS_URL$">Comments ($COMMENTS_NUM$)</a><?endif?>
</div></td></tr></table><br />

MassDate: Tuesday, 2011 November 15, 1:04 PM | Message # 2
Font size: A | A |
Private
Group: User
[ ]
You must use the Entry brief description of the blog module settings. A short description will be displayed in the informer. Good luck)

Help for beginners :: How to uCoz

uCoz Support Forum by uCozers » uCoz » Design Customization » Help with an Informer? (sml[Default])
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyrights uCozers 2009 - 2024 To TOP
Refresh Smileys Manager