New messages Members Forum rules Search
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: kostova  
uCoz Support Forum by uCozers » uCoz » Design Customization » How to arrange the TEXT/Titles with in the global blocks? (sml[answered]My categories titles n text are crossing d width!)
How to arrange the TEXT/Titles with in the global blocks?
deeru1988Date: Sunday, 2009 August 02, 6:28 PM | Message # 1
Font size: A | A |
Private
Group: User
[ ]
Hello frndz!!!

As i have a problem related to blocks!!! My problem is that the content/text/titles aligned in the blocks are crossing the width of the block and appearing irregular!!!

File catalog categories in the blocks are crossing the width slightly and appears irregular...

My DESIGN NO:#171

You better see my screenshots i uploaded here and understand the problem..and reply me the perfect solution to overcome this!!!

You see the login form ....login/password columns are also crossing the width ...plz reply for those...also...

MY site: My WebPage

Attachments: 6909912.jpg (50.1 Kb)

Edited Bydeeru1988 - Sunday, 2009 August 02, 8:51 PM

Z10Date: Sunday, 2009 August 02, 6:34 PM | Message # 2
Major
Group: uCozer
[ ]
Try Shorting the Descriptions and Text, so they fit. Or Manually but in the "<br>" (Just like hitting enter on keyboard.) code.

"When life gives you lemons, make orange juice. Sit back, relax, and let the world wonder how you did it."

LeekinzDate: Sunday, 2009 August 02, 6:59 PM | Message # 3
Lieutenant colonel
Group: uCozer
[ ]
deeru1988, You can also increase the Tables width and height,

jackassDate: Sunday, 2009 August 02, 7:02 PM | Message # 4
Major general
Group: Administrator
[ ]
I think it's not about text, maybe some where is some image or something else lower in this box
Well maybe better give as site link?

uCoz Support Forum by uCozers » uCoz » Design Customization » How to arrange the TEXT/Titles with in the global blocks? (sml[answered]My categories titles n text are crossing d width!)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyrights uCozers 2009 - 2024 To TOP
Refresh Smileys Manager