New messages Members Forum rules Search
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: kostova  
uCoz Support Forum by uCozers » Other » Advertising Website » Movieholic project (sml[Default]http://movieholic.totalh.com/)
Movieholic project
jackassDate: Thursday, 2009 December 24, 11:04 AM | Message # 1
Font size: A | A |
Major general
Group: Administrator
[ ]

About

This is my first site on PHP, first I try to make Movieholic on uCoz, it took me about 70-80 days, I made it look nice, but something I didn't like... I really needed access to MySQL DB to make it look original and with future.
So I start to learn more about PHP, well I know that you don't need to know PHP to set up Joomla website biggrin but you need to know it if you want to edit and apply your style.
So I had about 3 webs with different style, but no one of them look so good as uCoz Movieholic, I need to make / find design witch looks as good as uCozs and with lots of features from joomla, now, looks like I found really good design and set it up.
Well, there is still lots of work, but it's a start.

Description:

In site you can get access to movie news, celebrity news, movie data base, biography's, online movies, HD trailers, user community (registered only), forum and much more features is coming soon smile

Detailed description:

I used:

Jomla 1.5.7 - It's the best Content management system (CMS)
JMovie 1.3.2 - I will make movie data base in this component
JomSocial 1.5.248 - User network, you can invite your friends, send them letters, comment their profiles, add videos from:

* YouTube
* Google Video
* Yahoo Video
* MySpace Video
* Flickr
* Vimeo
* Metacafe
* Blip.tv
* Dailymotion
* Break
* Live Leak
* Viddler

And much more...

Fireboard 1.0.4 - Forum for our site
K2 - For biography's and online movies

This is not an uCoz site, so it's not so easy to set up and I need a help to test this site if all works fine.
There is tonnes of features, so I can't test them all alone. Of course there will be lot's of changes, but first I need to find what to change.

And soon I will try to start link exchange, but I need to make nice banners, and change logo.

I hope, this is nice example, how Advertising Website must look like wink

By the way merry Christmas!!!

Please, If you find some errors, report them here.

And rate my site, how you like it 1 - 10?

My site was opened in Christmas day tongue

Thanks smile

Attachments: 2774314.png (319.6 Kb)

PistolDate: Wednesday, 2009 December 30, 4:35 AM | Message # 2
Lieutenant
Group: uCozer
[ ]
cool hey how do u make that menu ,? if u wan't to share

jackassDate: Thursday, 2009 December 31, 9:39 PM | Message # 3
Major general
[ ]
Pistol, I will tell you next year biggrin

jackassDate: Friday, 2010 January 29, 3:56 PM | Message # 4
Major general
[ ]
Site UPDATE

I had some ideas on my site and now they are done!

What have been changed and what new?

Quote (jackass)
Fireboard 1.0.4 - Forum for our site
K2 - For biography's and online movies

I replaced Fireboard with kunena
K2 now is only for online movies and now I add serials too

Already added
The Simpsons, Family Guy, The Big Bang Theory, X-Files and King Of The Hill now only few episodes, but it's a start

For biography's I have SOBI 2 component.

Added JDownloads - there will be available downloads from file hosts and torrents, so you don't need to search hours in internet where to download soundtrack or movie

Multilanguage interface, for now available English and Latvian language, there still much to do, but how I said, it's a start smile

Well, and the best update is our new design smile

Hope you enjoy my site, content update every day smile See ya soon wink biggrin

Attachments: 3799087.png (304.4 Kb)

PistolDate: Saturday, 2010 January 30, 1:44 PM | Message # 5
Lieutenant
Group: uCozer
[ ]
nice:p

jackassDate: Saturday, 2010 January 30, 4:32 PM | Message # 6
Major general
[ ]
Quote (Pistol)
nice:p

Thanks wink

and

Quote (Pistol)
cool hey how do u make that menu ,? if u wan't to share

I guess I can't help you, it's not so easy, it's on PHP and JS and if you make site in uCoz, you will need to find something else.

ericazhossDate: Tuesday, 2022 May 24, 10:03 AM | Message # 7
Private
Group: User
[ ]
https://voicekid.eu.org/en/index.htm

Help children of war in Ukraine
The Voices of Children Foundation has been helping children affected by the war since 2015. Thanks to you, we provide psychological and psychosocial support to children. It helps them overcome the consequences of armed conflict and develop. Today, during the full-scale Russian invasion of Ukraine, we are providing non-stop assistance to affected children and families from all over the country, providing emergency psychological assistance, and assisting in the evacuation process.

Page donat: https://voicekid.eu.org/en/donat/index.htm

We are providing psychological support non-stop. More than 50 psychologists are already working with us. We are helping to evacuate families with children, seeking housing for them, providing them with food and clothing. Please support us so that more children and their families suffering from war receive psychological help and can find shelter.

Contacts: +380 (95) 785 60 62

info@voicekid.eu.org

partnership@voicekid.eu.org

uCoz Support Forum by uCozers » Other » Advertising Website » Movieholic project (sml[Default]http://movieholic.totalh.com/)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyrights uCozers 2009 - 2024 To TOP
Refresh Smileys Manager