New messages Members Forum rules Search
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: kostova  
uCoz Support Forum by uCozers » Other » Off-topic » Brazen & Jackass / Moderator Applications Accepting (sml[Default]We are accepting moderators now...)
Brazen & Jackass / Moderator Applications Accepting
kostovaDate: Friday, 2011 February 04, 5:53 AM | Message # 1
Font size: A | A |
Colonel
Group: Administrator
[ ]
I was curious if you still visit this site. I come here every once in a while to see if you're active again but haven't any luck.

The community of helpers seems active...

Sorry if I haven't solved anyone's problem here lately but we have to take precedence of more important matters such as college and work.

I'll be more active from now on until Brazen and Jackass return... we have a site to manage.

Moderator Applications:
If not I will be accepting applications for Moderators if anyone meets the criteria and wants to join the community of uCozers.

PM me the following information if you would like to join the team:
* Name
* Contact information
* uCoz experience level from 1 - 10 [1 being low, 10 excellent]; how much you know about uCoz tools, operators, and modules. A common example I would love to see is if you can create an expression using uCoz operators that can decide if a user is logged in and is an administrator, display this message: "Hello administrator, welcome back!"
* Common knowledge of HTML/CSS (I would like to see some credibility here as well, i.e. your site) and I would also love if anyone has any experience with Javascript, though that's optional.
* Website link

And I will get back at you as soon as possible.
There are currently two spot openings for Moderator positions.

etc: I have a project that I've not finished and it might just be uCoz' most unique design yet. It's taking the minimalistic approach yet the interface is much more user-friendly. Hope you guys will see it soon!

Sir_Cr4pDate: Tuesday, 2011 February 08, 1:51 AM | Message # 2
Sergeant
Group: User
[ ]
Quote (kostova)
I have a project that I've not finished and it might just be uCoz' most unique design yet. It's taking the minimalistic approach yet the interface is much more user-friendly.

that sounds intriguing, im lookin forward 2 it.

Edited BySir_Cr4p - Tuesday, 2011 February 08, 2:05 AM

kostovaDate: Friday, 2011 February 18, 7:33 AM | Message # 3
Colonel
[ ]
Bump.

jackassDate: Saturday, 2011 February 26, 4:12 AM | Message # 4
Major general
[ ]
Oh dam!

I didn't know that someone is coming here! :'(

I started to use this site as an archive for scripts...

Since Brazen isn't coming here so often and no one was asking questions I was coming here not so often as well

Dam, my English is worst! biggrin

Once I was working on uCozers new design, witch would look like windows desktop, but I had a problems and I left my work on this project!

Started do improve my own site, it takes a lot of time, I writing tutorials in Latvian language and writing reviews about movies and games and stuff like that!

I don't even know what to do with this site!

But if here is coming users, so now I will try to post some new tutorials I guess!

Looks, like if we don't want this site to become an archive for scripts, someone need to help as!

Or we can make this site only for tutorials, so we don't answer on users questions only witch is related to tutorials?

I need some ideas, will someone help my, us - this site?

uCoz Support Forum by uCozers » Other » Off-topic » Brazen & Jackass / Moderator Applications Accepting (sml[Default]We are accepting moderators now...)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyrights uCozers 2009 - 2024 To TOP
Refresh Smileys Manager