New messages Members Forum rules Search
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: kostova  
uCoz Support Forum by uCozers » Other » Off-topic » uCozers Signature and Avatar (sml[Default])
uCozers Signature and Avatar
Z10Date: Monday, 2009 August 03, 5:23 PM | Message # 16
Font size: A | A |
Major
Group: uCozer
[ ]
Well it might as well stay here now, because it's going to be off-topic.

Quote (jackass)
But it looks like some of you is trying to increase your post count just to get moderator status faster....

Well that could be it, but you know most of us better than that. I don't think any of us would do that. Were just trying to have a conversation about the graphical works that Leekinz, has made.

"When life gives you lemons, make orange juice. Sit back, relax, and let the world wonder how you did it."

jackassDate: Monday, 2009 August 03, 5:35 PM | Message # 17
Major general
Group: Administrator
[ ]
Well I think I can take on picture and ask you all hove to make it better? Just increase my post count!

Instead we can talk about this in off-topic board!

Quote (Pilot)
that should probably be included in the description of the board then.

I'll do it now!

Z10Date: Monday, 2009 August 03, 5:39 PM | Message # 18
Major
[ ]
Quote (Pilot)
that should probably be included in the description of the board then. otherwise people will be confused seeing their topics moved to off-topic board for no valid reason.

I agree. But it could also be for Showing Off Graphics you made. That's Generally the idea when it comes to graphic forums.

"When life gives you lemons, make orange juice. Sit back, relax, and let the world wonder how you did it."

LeekinzDate: Monday, 2009 August 03, 5:40 PM | Message # 19
Lieutenant colonel
[ ]
jackass, Make a section for Showoffs :P

Z10Date: Monday, 2009 August 03, 5:43 PM | Message # 20
Major
[ ]
Quote (jackass)
Instead we can talk about this in off-topic board!

Okay, i get it know. Because we were increasing our post count. We just weren't noticing. Sorry jackass. I respect your decision to move it.

jackassDate: Monday, 2009 August 03, 5:45 PM | Message # 21
Major general
Group: Administrator
[ ]
Leekinz, biggrin you can do it in off-topic board.

I'm really acting friendly with you now, I can give you warnings, but I don't do it, because I don't like to warn you!

Don't push me smile

You all must understand that this is about making websites and coding... This is not about chat!
Why don't you use chat for this?

uCoz Support Forum by uCozers » Other » Off-topic » uCozers Signature and Avatar (sml[Default])
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

Copyrights uCozers 2009 - 2024 To TOP
Refresh Smileys Manager