New messages Members Forum rules Search
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: kostova, Brazen  
uCoz Support Forum by uCozers » Coding » HTML » Site Menu Displaying Unusual Characters (sml[answered])
Site Menu Displaying Unusual Characters
BBVEG-BrendaDate: Thursday, 2010 April 01, 8:20 PM | Message # 1
Font size: A | A |
Private
Group: User
[ ]
The website we are currently building is displaying a "greater than" sign in each of the Main Site entries, overlapping the first letter of each entry. This would suggest a problem with the HTML code, but where should we look? Our website URL is: http://bbvirtualgroup.ucoz.com/

Thanks!

Edited ByBBVEG-Brenda - Thursday, 2010 April 01, 11:42 PM

BrazenDate: Sunday, 2010 April 04, 3:05 AM | Message # 2
Colonel
Group: Administrator
[ ]
Okey, as I checked you site I see that you don't just have one problem but a bunch of them. I would suggest for you to re-update the design and star all over again.
Here is how you can re-update the design Go to Control Panel » Setting » Common settings
Find this Site design: and check the check box for Update the design for all active modules
Save it and your done, remember all of the changes that you did to your sites design will be changed back to default design.

If you will need help on changing design from beginning I can help you out with it.
You can find me here http://ucozers.ucoz.com/chat.html

LOL With Us! l Game Blog l 3D Autos

"knowledge without wisdom is curse" Alex Seb

BBVEG-BrendaDate: Monday, 2010 April 05, 5:12 AM | Message # 3
Private
[ ]
Hi Brazen,

Can a page corrupt the template, if there are problems with the HTML code? The answer to this is important because if we re-update the design and then reload the same pages, we could have the same problem, right?

Thanks!!!
Brenda

AltricDate: Monday, 2010 April 05, 6:56 PM | Message # 4
Major
Group: uCozer
[ ]
BBVEG-Brenda, try looking for an extra "<" or ">" sign out of place in the appearance of entrees template.

"When you get frustrated, just ignore it and keep on enjoying life."

AltricDate: Monday, 2010 April 12, 1:39 AM | Message # 5
Major
Group: uCozer
[ ]
BBVEG-Brenda, do not spam.

"When you get frustrated, just ignore it and keep on enjoying life."

BBVEG-BrendaDate: Monday, 2010 April 12, 3:12 AM | Message # 6
Private
[ ]
Altric, Happy not to do this, if I knew what you were referring to? My project team has been trying to figure out why we are not able to attach a file to a forum message; so, we worked together in real time with a test reply. But since we could not figure out how to delete a reply (or a message), we had to leave it. Is this what you are referring to? And, how can we delete a message or a reply?

We certainly did not mean to break any forum rules or etiquette; sorry, and thank you!

Brenda

BrazenDate: Tuesday, 2010 April 13, 3:44 AM | Message # 7
Colonel
Group: Administrator
[ ]
BBVEG-Brenda, Sent your .txt files to ucozers@ymail.com

LOL With Us! l Game Blog l 3D Autos

"knowledge without wisdom is curse" Alex Seb

uCoz Support Forum by uCozers » Coding » HTML » Site Menu Displaying Unusual Characters (sml[answered])
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyrights uCozers 2009 - 2024 To TOP
Refresh Smileys Manager