New messages Members Forum rules Search
  • Page 1 of 1
uCoz Support Forum by uCozers » uCoz » Widgets / Gadgets » How to make a latest news?? :) - additional question (sml[Default])
How to make a latest news?? :) - additional question
1tactic23Date: Sunday, 2010 February 07, 9:48 PM | Message # 1
Font size: A | A |
Private
Group: User
[ ]
Sorry if it is not allowed, but this is the only way to make people look at it ;P
I've got one question: > Is it possible to make it auto scroll?? Like it goes from up to down (or other way) and if it hits the bottom it appears up again. If you hold your mouse on the latest news it stops so you can easily click the thing you want to click. And how can I make a space inbetween every "item"?
I hope you understand me :P
P.S. Plz dont mind the spelling/grammar mistakes Thanks in advance!
*EDIT* (Found example)
------------------------------------

Like the banners, on this site!

Edited By1tactic23 - Monday, 2010 February 08, 6:42 PM

jackassDate: Monday, 2010 February 08, 6:41 PM | Message # 2
Font size: A | A |
Major general
Group: Administrator
[ ]
I guess yes, it's not allowed

Quote (Rules)

III. Message posting.

1. Before you create a new thread, make sure that you create it in the forum of the proper subject area and that this question hasn’t been discussed before.

2. Creation of identical threads in different sections and posting of similar messages in different threads is prohibited.

6. Same rules apply here, do not take tutorials or any kind of content from uCozers and it's authors without their permission and post them elsewhere.

elsewhere - mean here as well.

But I allow you to do that if you make good tutorial, step by step, not just quote one post!

uCoz Support Forum by uCozers » uCoz » Widgets / Gadgets » How to make a latest news?? :) - additional question (sml[Default])
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyrights uCozers 2009 - 2024 To TOP
Refresh Smileys Manager