New messages Members Forum rules Search
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
uCoz Support Forum by uCozers » General » Suggestions to Improve forum » Add a Statistics section on the bottom of the uCozers forum (sml[answered])
Add a Statistics section on the bottom of the uCozers forum
kostovaDate: Tuesday, 2009 September 15, 10:07 PM | Message # 16
Font size: A | A |
Colonel
Group: Administrator
[ ]
Okay it works now. But you should try looking for IPB free forum hosting. In my opinion, IPB is way better.

jackassDate: Tuesday, 2009 September 15, 10:12 PM | Message # 17
Major general
[ ]
Why?
I try it already, didn't like, was hard to edit design

kostovaDate: Tuesday, 2009 September 15, 10:31 PM | Message # 18
Colonel
[ ]
Well that's because those free forum softwares are done in PHP. If you have access, and Im pretty sure you don't, to the css file of your forum, then it wouldn't be hard.

If I'm not mistaken, the new forum has a simple Design Customization-like section?

If you get your own domain, whether it be co.cc or whatever other free domain service is out there, I will create you an updated PhpBB forum or MyBB using my hosting and administrate the privileges of it to you and the other moderators on the Ucozers forum.

I even took time out to create this http://ucozers.thexcorez.com/, if you do not want it, then I will delete the database and subdomain. If you do, tell me now. MyBB or PhpBB. (personally MyBB has more customization features than PhpBB, in my opinion).

It's a take it or leave it, kindly.

Edited Byheysupp - Tuesday, 2009 September 15, 10:55 PM

jackassDate: Tuesday, 2009 September 15, 11:26 PM | Message # 19
Major general
[ ]
This off-topic is closed!

Topic about new forum is here http://www.ucozers.ucoz.com/forum/32-260-1

uCoz Support Forum by uCozers » General » Suggestions to Improve forum » Add a Statistics section on the bottom of the uCozers forum (sml[answered])
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

Copyrights uCozers 2009 - 2024 To TOP
Refresh Smileys Manager