New messages Members Forum rules Search
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: kostova  
uCoz Support Forum by uCozers » uCoz » General Questions » 2 things logout and nickname (sml[answered])
2 things logout and nickname
Shadow9245Date: Tuesday, 2011 March 01, 1:25 PM | Message # 1
Font size: A | A |
Sergeant
Group: User
[ ]
ok with your admin bar you have the choose a nickname how do i get that on my website?
and i would also like to have a logout link up there it seems i had to make 1 bcaz i accidentally deleted mine eek
that'd be great thanks in advance :P

kostovaDate: Wednesday, 2011 March 02, 1:02 AM | Message # 2
Colonel
Group: Administrator
[ ]
Logout code:
Code
<?if($USER_LOGGED_IN$)?>
<a href="/index/10" title="Logout">Logout</a>
<?endif?>

The nickname only appears if your uNet user database already contains the same username.
For example, if I have a user that's named "Admin" already registered at my site and another person registers through uNet on my site, that has the username "Admin", uNet will automatically append random characters at the end of the new registered member. It's suppose to make the naming conventions unique so you won't have search issues and/or overwriting previous users.

Long answer short. You can't.

Shadow9245Date: Wednesday, 2011 March 02, 10:35 AM | Message # 3
Sergeant
Group: User
[ ]
thx for the help but how do i edit the admin bar so i can stick logout code in there
?'btw + some rep:)
ive been playing around with the html code and now i made a user management script biggrin thx

Edited ByShadow9245 - Wednesday, 2011 March 02, 12:49 PM

uCoz Support Forum by uCozers » uCoz » General Questions » 2 things logout and nickname (sml[answered])
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyrights uCozers 2009 - 2024 To TOP
Refresh Smileys Manager