New messages Members Forum rules Search
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: kostova  
uCoz Support Forum by uCozers » uCoz » General Questions » Adverts. Which one should I choose? (sml[Default])
Adverts. Which one should I choose?
kostovaDate: Friday, 2010 September 17, 7:57 AM | Message # 1
Font size: A | A |
Colonel
Group: Administrator
[ ]
First time I've had to ask a question here in a long time.
I heard of many advertisements I can use for my site. And I was just curious which one is the best (i.e. google adverts).

I have a bank account but I don't want to give my personal information out. I'll settle for paypal but honestly couldn't care less about the revenue it gets.

I preferably want an image with no text to be the advertisement. Something in the range of a 1:1 ratio, a square image basically. If anyone could direct me, I will be much appreciated.

BrazenDate: Friday, 2010 September 17, 9:52 AM | Message # 2
Colonel
[ ]
I definitely prefer Google AdSense, mostly because it brings most of the money.
Here AdSense ad dimensions https://www.google.com/adsense/static/en_US/AdFormats.html
Downsite in your case would be is that you have to give them your "personal information", like bank account, your address. I don't think they have paypal as payment option.

You won't earn much with AdBrite and they do ask you for the personal information and they don't have much of ad format options either http://www.adbrite.com/mb....nner_ad

To be honest most of the advertising programs I saw required me to provide personal information, I searched just right now and found a few ad programs that might not require personal info. but I am not sure, so I contacted them, hopefully they will confirm that they don't collection info. such as credit card or social security.

LOL With Us! l Game Blog l 3D Autos

"knowledge without wisdom is curse" Alex Seb

kostovaDate: Sunday, 2010 September 19, 8:15 AM | Message # 3
Colonel
[ ]
Absolutely will not give my social. Im considering AdSense, but am still sketchy on the personal information part.
And thanks for the info! If I do by any chance use adsense, 250x250 is the format I'll choose.

BrazenDate: Tuesday, 2010 September 21, 11:06 AM | Message # 4
Colonel
[ ]
This is infolinks.com reply about collecting publishers personal information:
When you sign up, we ask for your full name, address, phone number and email.

Once you are eligible for payment, we notify you letting you know you are eligible for your first payment. To receive your first payment from Infolinks, we ask for your payment method and payment forms. You must fill out the details of either a W8, W9 or Declaration of US activities.

Again as far as I know they provide link advertisement only.

LOL With Us! l Game Blog l 3D Autos

"knowledge without wisdom is curse" Alex Seb

uCoz Support Forum by uCozers » uCoz » General Questions » Adverts. Which one should I choose? (sml[Default])
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyrights uCozers 2009 - 2024 To TOP
Refresh Smileys Manager