New messages Members Forum rules Search
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: kostova  
uCoz Support Forum by uCozers » uCoz » General Questions » How do I create list page automatically? (sml[answered])
How do I create list page automatically?
liga21Date: Tuesday, 2009 October 06, 8:24 AM | Message # 1
Font size: A | A |
Private
Group: User
[ ]
how make title entry at blog or publisher can be created automatically on another page (page list) when user add entry at blog or publisher with list having hypelink to origin page

BrazenDate: Tuesday, 2009 October 06, 9:46 AM | Message # 2
Colonel
Group: Administrator
[ ]
Quote (liga21)
how make title entry at blog or publisher can be created automatically on another page (page list) when user add entry at blog or publisher with list having hypelink to origin page

Ow boy this is hard to understand, try to explain that again. If I understood you correct, you want to have a page with a list of new added entries, is that correct?
Example at http://gameblog.ucoz.com/ you want to have something like "Newest Games" (located on the left bottom side) but only not in block but on a separate page?

LOL With Us! l Game Blog l 3D Autos

"knowledge without wisdom is curse" Alex Seb

liga21Date: Tuesday, 2009 October 06, 11:37 AM | Message # 3
Private
Group: User
[ ]
Quote (Brazen)
Ow boy this is hard to understand, try to explain that again. If I understood you correct, you want to have a page with a list of new added entries, is that correct?
Example at http://gameblog.ucoz.com/ you want to have something like "Newest Games" (located on the left bottom side) but only not in block but on a separate page?

yeah like that..!
at page list, all tittle of user posting ,from all module can be looking in 1 page or more, depends
number of users posting

<< 1 2 3 ...>>

type - category - Tittle - view - rattings - Date
Game - Action - harry potter - 12 - **** (can linked in origin page)
Game - Rpg_1 - diablo 5_12 - 34 - ****
App_ - Script - what script - 50 - ****
Movie - qqqqq - qqqqqqqq -
100 100 100 100
<< 1 2 3.. >>

if add new post , listing page added one new too at top

BrazenDate: Tuesday, 2009 October 06, 12:20 PM | Message # 4
Colonel
Group: Administrator
[ ]
You can do that with the help of the Informers. But let me tell you right now it will take a lot of work to do what you are asking and some thing actually won't be possible to achieve.

For now I will just show you how to make an informer.
Go to CP » Informers
Click on "Create informer" located on the top right.
For Section: choose Users
In the Sorting mode: you can pick a module that you want to display
You will see a code for that informer ex. $MYINF_1$ paste that code in the page you want it to appear.
You can also modify the informer by clicking on the [Informer template] to modify it into something like this Type - Category - Title and so on

LOL With Us! l Game Blog l 3D Autos

"knowledge without wisdom is curse" Alex Seb

uCoz Support Forum by uCozers » uCoz » General Questions » How do I create list page automatically? (sml[answered])
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyrights uCozers 2009 - 2024 To TOP
Refresh Smileys Manager