New messages Members Forum rules Search
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: kostova  
uCoz Support Forum by uCozers » uCoz » Forum » Help me change the part "login form" (sml[question])
Help me change the part "login form"
xukaDate: Monday, 2011 July 18, 12:25 PM | Message # 1
Font size: A | A |
Private
Group: User
[ ]
Help me change the part "login form" into Vietnamese....can anyone help me ? My english very bad so please see photo.thank very much

link photo : http://i670.photobucket.com/albums/vv67/vincphai/into-vietnamese.jpg

or see attach file
Attachments: 6242327.jpg (12.3 Kb)

Edited Byxuka - Monday, 2011 July 18, 12:26 PM

jackassDate: Tuesday, 2011 July 19, 4:53 PM | Message # 2
Major general
Group: Administrator
[ ]
xuka, Go to CP >> Main » Customize design » Editing templates >> Users > User login form and edit all what you need in the code

xukaDate: Monday, 2011 July 25, 11:47 AM | Message # 3
Private
Group: User
[ ]
jackass, thank you very much, but I do not to change the language... What I need to change is instead of "email:" prompt say "username or email". I know that both work to get access to the page, but the prompt on the pop-up window is misleading.
Control panel->Design->Design management(templates)->User login form does not change the pop-up window, it changes the static login menu from the building block. To illustrate what I need - please take a quick look at our webpage www.icaona.org.
You will see that we are using login form in the bottom and pop-out window comes from the "login" link on top. I changed one before through the template, but need to change another as well.
How can I?

uCoz Support Forum by uCozers » uCoz » Forum » Help me change the part "login form" (sml[question])
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyrights uCozers 2009 - 2024 To TOP
Refresh Smileys Manager