New messages Members Forum rules Search
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: kostova  
uCoz Support Forum by uCozers » uCoz » Forum » Everything about design #839 goes here! (sml[Default]Design, Template 839)
Everything about design #839 goes here!
strang3r2795Date: Wednesday, 2010 February 10, 12:00 PM | Message # 1
Font size: A | A |
Private
Group: User
[ ]
hi. i opened this site but its seems like when i click at forum from menu it show me at right side but not showing me completely open. i don't want to show the menu, etc.... i want to show my forum like ucoz main support forum or like this one http://warezarchive.ucoz.com/forum . just i want to show it at full page the forum. help me pls. currently my site showing like this. which i attached. check it.

Thanks & Regards.

Attachments: 4313698.png (140.2 Kb)

BrazenDate: Thursday, 2010 February 11, 1:03 PM | Message # 2
Colonel
Group: Administrator
[ ]
Since you have customized design we might have some problems helping you.

You can use Builder to remove your left column.
If you sign in as Admin to your forum you should see a tool bar above your website.
On the tool bar you should see Builder click on it then click Enable Builder.
After that you should see on the left side of your forum the red crosses, click on them to delete all of the blocks on your left side of the forum.

After you deleted them all click on Builder again and click Save Changes.
See if that did the trick.

IF

If you still have that column on the right side then I will need to go to Control Panel> Customize design > Forum > General appearance of forum pages
And remove $GLOBAL_CLEFTER$
Use F3 if you can't find it.
Save it and your done.

IF

If you still see the column then we need to see your code that is located at
Control Panel> Customize design > Forum > General appearance of forum pages

Attachments: 1991717.jpg (8.6 Kb)

LOL With Us! l Game Blog l 3D Autos

"knowledge without wisdom is curse" Alex Seb

strang3r2795Date: Thursday, 2010 February 11, 2:16 PM | Message # 3
Private
Group: User
[ ]
Quote (Brazen)
Since you have customized design we might have some problems helping you. You can use Builder to remove your left column. If you sign in as Admin to your forum you should see a tool bar above your website. On the tool bar you should see Builder click on it then click Enable Builder. After that you should see on the left side of your forum the red crosses, click on them to delete all of the blocks on your left side of the forum. After you deleted them all click on Builder again and click Save Changes. See if that did the trick. IF If you still have that column on the right side then I will need to go to Control Panel> Customize design > Forum > General appearance of forum pages And remove $GLOBAL_CLEFTER$ Use F3 if you can't find it. Save it and your done. IF If you still see the column then we need to see your code that is located at Control Panel> Customize design > Forum > General appearance of forum pages

Thanks for your reply . but i actually changed the design smile . but for your hardness work +Rep+Awards

BrazenDate: Friday, 2010 February 12, 0:32 AM | Message # 4
Colonel
Group: Administrator
[ ]
Quote (strang3r2795)
Thanks for your reply . but i actually changed the design . but for your hardness work +Rep+Awards

And Thank You!

LOL With Us! l Game Blog l 3D Autos

"knowledge without wisdom is curse" Alex Seb

uCoz Support Forum by uCozers » uCoz » Forum » Everything about design #839 goes here! (sml[Default]Design, Template 839)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyrights uCozers 2009 - 2024 To TOP
Refresh Smileys Manager